Updated on 9/18/17 at 6:15AM – THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!
Please check the Florida Public Transportation Association website to find your area’s respective transit agency website.
Please be advised that due to the severe damage in the Florida Keys, Key West Transit will not be operating for the foreseeable future.
Service Status as of 9/18/17
Any transit agency that has not yet resumed full normal service is listed below.
- Citrus Connection Polk County: Limited service will operate. View listing of operating routes.
- Palm Tran: All services have been restored to normal operation, except Route 94, which will resume on a later announced date.
- Miami-Dade Transit: All services have been restored to normal operation, except the following:
- Route 301: Buses terminate in Islamorada.
- Route 302: Not in operation at this time.
- MetroMover (People Mover): No Service.
- Please visit the Miami-Dade County website for further updates (select the link to the emergency page once on the homepage to see a listing of services operating).
- SunRail: Limited Trips – Please check the SunRail website.