Over the years, I’ve had many people contribute their photos to my website, and I truly appreciate the contributions and ideas that these individuals brought to the table! Without them, I would not have been able to build my website in the manner that I have. I also have had the opportunity to bring on board a few guest blog authors and social media moderators – all of which help contribute material to the site and/or help out with moderating comments on my Facebook page and groups.
This page will list all website contributors and social media moderators. A separate page is dedicated to blog authors.
Contributions to my sites are always welcome! You may use this form to submit any contribution inquiries. You name will then be added to the contribution list. You can also contact me if you wish to contribute ideas for a blog post or would like to contribute your own post.
Note: If I missed giving you credit, please contact me right away so I can put you on the list!
Social Media Moderators
Carlos A. (S.FL.T)
South Florida Regional Moderator
Carlos has spent decades photographing transit buses and passenger trains throughout southern Florida and beyond. His expansive knowledge about transit photography has allowed me to sharpen my own transit photography skills and my photography skills in general. You’ll find his photos gracing many sections of the site – including my New York Transports section. In addition to the many photos that he takes, Carlos also manages a Facebook group and serves as a moderator on my Facebook page and groups.
New England Regional Moderator
John’s passion for transit photography covers areas that I never thought of covering previously on my website – specifically Boston, MA and surrounding areas, and Bangor, ME. It is because of John’s wonderful transit photography that I plan to expand my site’s coverage into the New England region in the not-so-distant future. In addition to the many photos that he takes, John also manages several Facebook groups and serves as a moderator on my Facebook page and groups.
San Francisco Bay Area Regional Moderator
Anthony has been running his own website since 2008 – which goes beyond discussing transportation issues in the San Francisco Bay Area. In addition; he has an expansive transit photo collection on Flickr, as well as a YouTube Channel. Anthony is also a member and moderator at the SkyScraperCity forums, as well as a moderator on my Facebook page and groups.
- Shawn B.: Shawn was the original owner/admin for the Tampa Bay Transit site, which was originally called Tampa Bay Transit History. For a brief period of time, he worked with Hillsborough Area Regional Transit (HART) and took many photos of the system and its fleet. When Shawn asked me to take over his site, I graciously accepted, knowing that my passion for public transit would only grow. Until 2016, he operated several websites relating to public transit, as well as a site dedicated to school buses.
- Orion 2003: Orion 2003 has provided me with many photos of HART’s bus fleet, including the fleet of buses that went into service during the course of 2009 and 2010. He also provided me scans of old HART brochures and maps for me to use on my website.
- Benobve: Benobve currently runs his own hobby sites (check them out here) revolving around public transport in the UK and in France, as well as elevators (for those of you who are interested in both new and old elevators). He also has many other fun things on his site, as well as numerous YouTube videos.
- Flxible 131: Flxible 131 was kind enough to contribute a photo of a 1989 Flxible Metro bus, one of HART’s former mainstay bus fleets. Kudos!
- Joe B. (Tampa Bay Transit by HARTride 2012): Joe once operated a website revolving around rail transport in Florida. He gave me a lot of inspiration to expand the content of the Florida Transports – Tampa Bay Metro Area section into Manatee and Sarasota counties.
- Andy C.: Andy provided me with several photos of HART and Pasco County (PCPT) buses. This inspired me top create the Northern Tampa Bay sub-section.
- Josh C.: Josh has provided me with various photos of public transit life in Tampa Bay and throughout his travels in Europe.
- Don L.: Don was gracious enough to contribute 3 photos of a HART 10XX bus conducting test runs in Hayward, CA.
- Steve Y.: Steve, an avid fan of the HART system and the TECOline Streetcar, was able to contribute some valuable information regarding the streetcar system.
- Jake L.: Jake is an avid fan of the Votran bus system in Volusia County, FL, as well as SunRail. In addition to his transit photography – he also has photos of various emergency/first responder vehicles from the various counties and municipalities along the Space Coast. Be sure to check out both his Flickr stream and YouTube Channel!
- SkyScraperCity forumers: There are too many of them to name! But I want to thank all those in the SkyScraperCity forums who have given me inspiration to launch my blog & hobby sites! I also want to thank Minato for allowing me to use some of his photos for my Paris transports sections. 😀