Independence Day will be on Friday, July 4, and as with many holidays, transit services will be limited. Please see the listing below to see what level of service that each transit district will operate.
Normal Weekday-Level Service:
- TECOline Streetcar Line – Note: Operating hours may be adjusted accordingly to allow customers to use the streetcar line to get to/from the Independence Day fireworks celebration in the Channelside area.
- Williamsburg Area Transit
- Hampton Roads Transit – All Modes
- HART Local Bus Routes
- PSTA Local Bus Routes
- PSTA Trolleybus Routes*
- MCAT Beach Express and Anna Maria Trolley*
- LYNX Bus System (Orlando)
- HART and PSTA Express Bus Routes
- HART Flex Services
- HART’s In-Town Trolleybus Line
- HART MetroRapid Service
- MCAT and SCAT Bus Services (except the MCAT Beach Express and Anna Maria Trolley)
- Citrus Connection (Lakeland)
- Winter Haven Area Transit
- PCPT (Pasco County)
- Hernando THEbus (Hernando County)
- Citrus County Public Transportation
- Any bus route that normally does not operate on a Sunday
*Some trolleybus routes may operate on a schedule other than a Sunday schedule. Please check the transit district’s website for details.
Customer Service Hours:
In observance of the July 4th holiday on Friday. All customer service centers for HART, HRT, and LYNX will be closed. PSTA customer service centers will be open on July 4th from 8am to 4pm. All other offices for HART, PSTA, and HRT will be closed.
Telephone customer service will be available during the following hours:
- HART (Tampa): 8am to 5pm – 813-254-4278
- PSTA (St. Pete/Clearwater): 8am to 4:30pm – 727-540-1900
- HRT (Norfolk): 9am to 4pm – 757-222-6100
- LYNX (Orlando): CLOSED
Ticket Vending Machines (TVMs) are available at select locations throughout the HART and HRT service area. Please contact your respective transit district for further details.
As always, if you see something here that is incorrect, please let me know.