Labor Day will be on Monday, September 2, 2013, and as with many holidays, transit services will be limited. Please see the listing below to see what level of service that each transit district will operate.
Normal Weekday-Level Service:
- TECOline Streetcar Line
- Hampton Roads Transit – All Modes
- HART Local Bus Routes
- PSTA Local Bus Routes
- PSTA Trolleybus Routes*
- MCAT Beach Express and Anna Maria Trolley*
- HART and PSTA Express Bus Routes
- HARTflex Services
- HART’s In-Town Trolleybus Line
- HART MetroRapid Service
- MCAT and SCAT Bus Services (except the MCAT Beach Express and Anna Maria Trolley)
- Northern Tampa Bay transit services: PCPT, Hernando THEbus, Citrus County Transit
- Any bus route that normally does not operate on a Sunday
*Some trolleybus routes may operate on a schedule other than a Sunday schedule. Please check the transit district’s website for details.
Customer Service Hours:
In observance of the Labor Day holiday. All customer service centers for HART and HRT will be closed. PSTA customer service centers will be open on September 2 from 8am to 4pm. All other offices for HART, PSTA, and HRT will be closed.
Telephone customer service will be available during the following hours:
- HART (Tampa): 8am to 5pm – 813-254-4278
- PSTA (St. Pete/Clearwater): 8am to 4:30pm – 727-540-1900
- HRT (Norfolk): 9am to 4pm – 757-222-6100
Ticket Vending Machines (TVMs) are available at select locations throughout the HART and HRT service area. Please contact your respective transit district for further details.
As always, if you see something here that is incorrect, please let me know.