It’s been a busy October…
Over the past couple of months, I’ve been making some major revisions to the Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA) subsection of The Global Transit Guidebook website. These revisions include the addition of over 100 new transit vehicle photos, the creation of a new retired transit vehicles subsection, & updating route info to reflect the newly minted service changes for the fall. I hope that you’ll spend some time going through the changes I’ve made to this subsection & let me know what you think!
In the coming months, I intend to make the same revisions to the Hillsborough Area Regional Transit (HART) subsection, which you’ll notice that I’ve temporarily taken down in preparation of this. What you see on the revised PSTA subsection will be similar to what you’ll see on the revised HART subsection.
In addition to the PSTA subsection overhaul, I’ve also revised the Tampa International Airport & Cross-Bay Ferry subsections, as well as opened the Polk Citrus Connection subsection. The latter will begin as a single-page subsection until I’m able to make a trip out to Polk County to explore the system there.
With the above said, it’s about time for me to embark on another adventure! Where am I going exactly? Well, you’ll have to stay tuned to my social media channels to find out. If you’re not already following me on social media, please take a moment to do so via the links found at the bottom of the post. I also suggest that you follow my HARTride 2012 page on Facebook, as this is where you’ll see my check-ins & other musings during my adventure.
As always, there will be no website updates or new blog posts until I return & social media activities will be somewhat limited. However, my social media moderators are available to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. If you’re not already a member of The Global Transit Guidebook Forum Facebook Group, I highly encourage you to join! Before I wrap up this post, I want to go over a few things that you’ll see in November.
- The November Showcase photo & corresponding blog post will be posted/uploaded on Saturday, November 2, 2019.
- The HART subsection revisions will begin on Sunday, November 3, 2019 & will continue through the month. My goal is to have the revised subsection up by the Thanksgiving holiday.
- The Veterans Day Holiday Transit Service Schedules blog post will be posted on Sunday, November 3, 2019.
- The 2019 Winter Holiday Transit Service Schedules blog post will be posted on Thursday, November 14, 2019.
- Episode 7 of my Transit 101 series will be posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2019.