The Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority (which does business as LYNX) will be enacting service changes on Sunday, April 30, 2017. These changes will largely comprise of scheduling adjustments, but four routes (links) will see some sort of routing change. You can access the revised schedules on the LYNX website and printed schedules will be distributed soon.
- Link 45 – Lake Mary (Seminole County) – All weekday trips will serve the Lake Mary SunRail station. Minor schedule adjustments will also be enacted.
- Link 63 – LYMMO Orange-North Quarter (Orange County) – All trips will be extended to the LYNX Central Station via Amelia Street. This change will allow customers to access both Orange Line segments from the terminal. Additional stops will be added at LYNX Central Station, Orange Avenue/Amelia Street and Livingston Street/Orange Avenue.
- Link 319 – Richmond Heights (Orange County) – Buses from LYNX Central Station will use Terry Avenue, South Street and Parramore Avenue. New stops will be added at Terry Avenue/Church Street.
- Link 427 – U.S. 27/Haines City (Lake County/Orange County/Osceola County/Polk County) – The segment in downtown Haines City will be modified to operate along East Main Street between 5th and 10th instead of East Hinson Avenue. Bus stops will be added at East Main Street and 8th Street.
- Link 8 – West Oak Ridge Road/International Drive (Orange County) – Minor schedule adjustments will be enacted to improve efficiency. A trip from Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets at 9:05 p.m. will be added on Sundays.
- Link 9 – Winter Park/Rosemont (Orange County) – The weekday 7:55 p.m. trip from Rosemont SuperStop will extend to Winter Park SunRail Station. The current 9:10 p.m. departure from Denning Drive/Webster Avenue will now start from the Winter Park SunRail Station at 8:45 p.m.
- Link 37 – Pine Hills/Florida Mall (Orange County) – A trip will be added at 10 p.m. on Sundays from Florida Mall SuperStop.
Link 107 – U.S. 441/Florida Mall (Orange County) – A trip will be added at 10 p.m. on Sundays from Florida Mall SuperStop.
- Link 108 – South U.S. 441/Kissimmee (Orange County/Osceola County) – The Sunday 9:40 p.m. departure from Florida Mall SuperStop will be changed to 9:50 p.m.
- FastLink 441 – Kissimmee/Downtown Orlando (Orange County/Osceola County) – Minor schedule adjustments will be enacted to improve efficiency. A new bus stop will be added at Orange Blossom Trail and Wetherbee Road.
- Minor schedule adjustments will be enacted on Links 7, 13, 18, 20, 24, 26, 125, Xpress Link 208, Link 405, Link 443, and NeighborLink 622 to improve efficiency.
LYNX Central Station Bus Loading Bay Changes
Bus bay assignments at the LYNX Central Station will change accordingly to read the following:
- Bay C – Link 63 LYMMO Orange Line-North Quarter
- Bay D – Link 50
- Bay E – Links 36 and 40
- Bay M – Links 21, 54 and 441
- Bay P – Link 107
- Bay X – Links 7, 11 and 18
- Bay Y – Link 125