Super Bowl LV
Enjoy the big game safely & responsibly
Normal Service: Route is following its normal service schedule during the week.
Reduced Service*: Weekday frequency is reduced to every 60 minutes, mirroring the Saturday schedule. However, weekday span of service (start & end times) remain generally the same as they were prior to the reductions.
Reduced Service**: Frequency is reduced to every 60 minutes for the entire week. Span of service on weekdays remain generally the same as they were prior to the reductions.
First thing…travel safely
Before I discuss the various transportation options available (besides obviously renting a car), let’s go over how to get from A to B, safely, during these times.
- While it has been a local guideline for quite some time now, revised Centers for Disease Control (CDC) national guidelines now require everyone who utilizes public transportation of any kind (including ride share) to wear a mask while on board. So please mask up before venturing out! Additionally, the City of Tampa has enacted a temporary outdoor mask requirement in specific areas of the city that will remain in effect through Super Bowl weekend.
- Social distancing guidelines remain in effect on board all HART buses & on the TECO Line Streetcar. Please do your best to adhere to these guidelines & be respectful of other customers, HART staff, & our first responder community.
- For a contactless payment experience, please download the Flamingo Fares app from your smartphone’s app store (Apple | Google Play).
- For a listing of HART routes, please view my HART Transit Routes page. Each route listing includes a rundown of destinations served. For complete schedules, please visit the HART website. For TECO Line Streetcar information, please visit the streetcar website. Please keep in mind that the streetcar remains fare free.
- The Marion Transit Center serves Routes 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 19, 30, 275LX (weekdays), 360LX (Mon-Sat), & 400 (MetroRapid), as well as PSTA Routes 100X & 300X (weekdays).
- Routes 1, 8, 9, 19, & 30 have stops that are within walking distance of a TECOLine station.
- The Tampa International Airport Bus Hub (located next to the Rental Car Center, follow signs in the airport that read Local Bus) serves Routes 10, 30, 32, & PSTA Route 300X (weekdays).
- Routes 7, 32, 36, & 45 traverse the area around Raymond James Stadium. A designated drop-off stop during stadium events can be accessed via northbound Dale Mabry Hwy.
- The Cross-Bay ferry provides a convenient, hassle-free way to get across from Tampa to St. Pete during the week (excluding Mondays & Tuesdays). Due to capacity limits, please reserve your tickets in advance. The ferry departs from just outside of the Tampa Convention Center & links you to Vinoy Basin, just outside of the St. Pete Pier.
- A special shuttle service has been set up by the City of Tampa, the Tampa Downtown Partnership, & other various parties to help provide a continuous circulator within Downtown Tampa – linking residents & visitors alike to major city venues & the Super Bowl Experience campus along the riverfront.
- Bike Share & E-Scooter services remain available for you to use, as well as the Pirate Water Taxi.
- Ride Share users may be picked up in one of two designated pick-up spots within Downtown Tampa:
- Julian B. Lane: Southbound Doyle Carlton Drive between West Laurel Street and West Fortune Street.
- Tampa Convention Center/Amalie Arena: Eastbound Channelside Drive between South Florida Avenue and South Morgan Street (just North of the Pam Iorio Parking Garage).
- If venturing to Pinellas County, please be mindful that the PSTA bus system currently has capacity restrictions on board all buses, so please try to reserve the system for area residents who must make essential trips. However, I will list popular tourist routes below:
- The St. Pete Downtown Looper circulates throughout Downtown St. Pete & is fare free.
- The Central Ave Trolley (Route 36) begins in the Pier District & runs all the way to northern & central St. Pete Beach.
- The Suncoast Beach Trolley connects to all other gulf coast beaches from northern St. Pete Beach to Clearwater Beach.
- For points north of Clearwater Beach, the Jolley Trolley is available.
- For PSTA route information, including schedules, please visit my PSTA Transit Routes page.
Please be sure to bookmark my website: globaltransitguidebook.com | Contact Me.
You can also find me on Social Media: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Legalese | Disclosures