LAST UPDATE: 06/01/2022.
Route listing reflects service changes effective as of 05/29/2022.
HART continues to operate a modified schedule across nearly all of its routes due to Covid-19-related staffing & fleet challenges. Please visit the HART website for the latest information.
Please note that schedules will be re-added at a later date. In the meantime, please visit the HART website & select Maps & Schedules, then select the drop-down box for the route listing, followed by the day of the week & select the TIMES button.
Find where you need to go
Local & Limited Express Bus Routes
- Route 1 – Florida Ave: Downtown Tampa (Business District is served on Southbound trips only), Marion Transit Center, Florida Ave, Salvation Army Main Office, Brewster Vo-Tech, Metropolitan Ministries, Tampa St (Southbound trips only), River Tower Park, Northgate Shopping Center, State of Florida & Hillsborough County One-Stop Resource Center, University Area Transit Center. Direct connection to the TECOline Streetcar Line is available by walking to the Whiting St Station. Direct connection to the Yukon Transfer Center is available by exiting the bus at Florida Ave & Yukon St, then walking east to the station.
- Route 5 – 40th St: Marion Transit Center, Palm Ave, HCC Ybor Campus, Jackson Heights, 34th St, 40th St, Busch Gardens/Adventure Island, USF Tampa Campus via Spectrum Blvd, VA Hospital, University Area Transit Center.
- Route 6 – 56th St: Marion Transit Center, Florida Ave, Salvation Army Main Office, Brewster Vo-Tech, Metropolitan Ministries, Tampa St (Southbound trips only), Floribraska Ave/21st Ave, HCPS Instructional Services Center, HART Operations Center, 50th/56th St, NetPark Transfer Center, King High School, Terrace Plaza, Fletcher Ave, Florida Hospital Tampa, University Area Transit Center.
- Route 7 – West Tampa/HCC Dale Mabry Campus: Marion Transit Center, River Arts District (Tampa Museum of Art, Glazer’s Children’s Museum, and Curtis Hixon Park), Straz Center, John F. Germany Public Library, Pepin Rood Stadium, Blake High School, North Boulevard, Main St, Armenia Ave, Howard Ave (Northbound trips only), Fiesta Plaza, St. Joseph’s Hospital, Raymond James Stadium, Steinbrenner Field, HCC Dale Mabry Campus. Route loops around HCC via Dale Mabry Hwy, Lois Ave, & MLK Blvd, then returns to downtown.
- Route 8 – Progress Village/Brandon: Marion Transit Center, Marion St Transitway, Kennedy Blvd, Jackson St (eastbound trips only), Tampa Port Authority HQ, 4th Ave, 7th Ave, HCC Ybor Campus, Ybor City, 50th St, Palm River Rd, 78th St, Padget Athletic Complex, 78th St Library, Progress Village, Bloomingdale Ave, Providence Rd, Westfield Brandon. Direct connection to the TECOline Streetcar Line is available by walking to the Whiting St Station.
- Route 9 – 15th & 30th St’s: Marion Transit Center, Marion St Transitway, Amalie Arena, Channelside & Water Street Districts, Sparkman Wharf, Cruise Terminals, Florida Aquarium, Meridian Ave, Tampa Port Authority HQ, Nuccio Pkwy, 14th St (Southbound), 15th St, Cuscaden Park & Pool, Hillsborough Ave, 30th St, Tampa General Hospital Genesis Health Park, Rowlett Park, Busch Gardens, University Commons Business Park, VA Hospital, University Area Transit Center. Direct connections to the TECOline Streetcar Line are available via multiple points along the southern end of the route in Ybor City & the Channelside & Water Street districts.
- Route 10 – Cypress St: Marion Transit Center, River Arts District (Tampa Museum of Art, Glazer’s Children’s Museum, and Curtis Hixon Park), Straz Center, John F. Germany Public Library, Pepin Rood Stadium, Blake High School, North Boulevard, Cypress St, Midtown Tampa Complex, WestShore Business District, WestShore Blvd, Spruce St, TPA Airport Bus Hub (TPA Airport Complex & SkyConnect Train).
- Route 12 – 22nd St: Marion Transit Center, Union Station (Amtrak), Nebraska Ave, Ybor City , Palm Ave, HCC Ybor Campus, 21st St (Southbound), 22nd St, Davis Health Center , Middleton High, Erwin Votech, Rowlett Park , University Mall, University Area Transit Center.
- Route 14 – Armenia Ave/Hyde Park: Britton Plaza, Euclid Ave, MacDill Ave, Bay to Bay Blvd, Bayshore Blvd, Howard Ave, Hyde Park/SoHo District, Armenia Ave, Glazer JCC, Fiesta Plaza, Regal Lanes, Linebaugh Ave, Florida Ave, Florida One Stop Center, Northgate Shopping Center, Yukon Street Transfer Center. Direct connection is available to Route 1 by walking to the stops at Florida Ave & Yukon St.
- Route 15 – Columbus Dr: WestShore Plaza, WestShore Blvd, WestShore Business District, International Plaza, Columbus Dr, Internal Revenue Service Office, 17th Ave/18th Ave/19th Ave (Westbound), HCPS Intructional Services Center, NetPark Transfer Center. Direct connection is available to Route 30 by exiting the bus at either WestShore Blvd & Cypres St, or at the WestShore Plaza Transfer Center & walking to the stops at WestShore Blvd & Gray St.
- Route 16 – Waters Ave: Northwest Transfer Center, Woodlake Plaza, Waters Ave, Hanley-Waters Plaza (BJ’s Wholesale Club), Tweleve Oaks Plaza, Town-N-Country Promenade, Target & Lowes at Waters Ave/Henderson Rd, Fountain Oaks Plaza, Rowlett Park, Florida Ave, Yukon Transfer Center. Direct connection is available to Route 1 by walking to the stops at Florida Ave & Yukon St.
- Route 17 – Port Tampa: Britton Plaza, Platt Library, Kindred Hospital, Robinson High School, Port Tampa City Library.
- Route 19 – TGH/South Tampa: Marion Transit Center, River Arts District (Tampa Museum of Art, Glazer’s Children’s Museum, and Curtis Hixon Park), Straz Center, John F. Germany Public Library, Downtown Tampa (Business District), Platt St (Northbound), Brorien/Cleveland St (Southbound), Hyde Park, Tampa General Hospital (Northbound), HCC District Offices (Northbound), Tampa Lighthouse for The Blind, Howard Ave (Northbound), Armenia Ave (Southbound), Swann Ave Memorial Hospital, Henderson Blvd, Dale Mabry Hwy, Plant High School, Britton Plaza. Direct connection to the TECOline Streetcar Line is available by walking to the Whiting St Station.
- Route 24LX – Fishhawn/South Tampa Limited Express: Fishhawk Sports Complex Park-N-Ride, Riverview Oaks Park-N-Ride, Downtown Tampa via Kennedy Blvd (westbound) & Jackson St (eastbound), South Interbay (Kingfisher St)*. Weekday service only.
- Route 25LX – South Brandon/South Tampa Limited Express: Bloomingdale, JC Handley Park-N-Ride, Downtown Tampa via Kennedy Blvd (westbound) & Jackson St (eastbound), South Interbay (Kingfisher St)*. Weekday service only.
- Route 30 – Kennedy Blvd/Town N Country: Marion Transit Center, River Arts District (Tampa Museum of Art, Glazer’s Children’s Museum, and Curtis Hixon Park), Straz Center, John F. Germany Public Library, Downtown Tampa (Business District), Kennedy Blvd, University Of Tampa, WestShore Blvd, WestShore Plaza, (Street-side Stop @ WestShore Blvd & Gray St), International Plaza (Street-side Stop), Spruce St, Airport Bus Hub (TPA Airport Complex & SkyConnect Train). Memorial Hwy, Kelly Rd, Hanley Rd, Waters Ave, Northwest Transfer Center. Direct connection to the TECOline Streetcar Line is available by walking to the Whiting St Station. Direct connection is available to Routes 15 & 45 by exiting the bus at either WestShore Blvd & Gray St & walking to the WestShore Plaza Transfer Center, or at WestShore Blvd & Cypress St.
- Route 31 – South Hillsborough County: Westfield Brandon, Providence Rd, Riverview Oaks Shopping Center, Gibsonton Dr, US Hwy 41, Apollo Beach Shopping center, HCC Southshore Campus, Ruskin Amazon Facility. LIMITED SERVICE: Please check the schedule for details. Weekday service only.
- Route 32 – MLK Blvd: Airport Bus Hub (TPA Airport Complex & SkyConnect Train), Spruce St, International Plaza (Street-side Stop), Columbus Dr, Internal Revenue Service office, Dale Mabry Hwy, Raymond James Stadium, Steinbrenner Field, HCC Dale Mabry Campus, Al Lopez Field, MLK Blvd, St Josephs Hospital, Netpark Transfer Center.
- Route 33 – Fletcher Ave/Northdale: St. Joseph’s Hospital North, Dale Mabry Hwy, Gaither High School, Fletcher Ave @ Dale Mabry Hwy, Social Security Admin, Fletcher Plaza, University Area Transit Center, University Plaza, Florida Hospital, Telecom Park, Hidden River Corporate Park.
- Route 34 – Hillsborough Ave: Northwest Transfer Center, Sheldon Rd, Town N Country Shopping Ctr, Westgate Shopping Ctr, Hillsborough Ave, Horizon Park Shopping Ctr, Tampa College , Erwin Vo-Tech, Fun-Lan Flea Market, Eastgate Shopping Ctr., NetPark Transfer Center.
- Route 36 – Dale Mabry Hwy/Himes Ave: Britton Plaza, Plant High School, Raymond James Stadium, Steinbrenner Field, HCC Dale Mabry Campus, Jesuit High, Main St Shopping Ctr, Fletcher Ave @ Dale Mabry Hwy.
- Route 37 – NetP@rk/Brandon via Falkenburg Rd: NetPark Transfer Center, MLK Blvd, FL State Fairgrounds, Falkenburg Rd, Sabal Park, HCC Brandon Campus (Weekdays Only), Levy Technical Ctr, Hillsborough Jail, Regency Sq, Westfield Brandon Mall.
- Route 38 – NetP@rk/Brandon via Parsons Ave: NetPark Transfer Center, MLK Blvd, FL State Fairgrounds, Mango WalMart, Parsons Ave, Oakfield Dr, Brandon Regional Hospital, Westfield Brandon.
- Route 39 – Busch Blvd: Northwest Transfer Center, Sheldon Rd, N. Hillsborough County Health Ctr, Citrus Park Dr, Citrus Park Mall, Gunn Hwy, WalMart SuperCenter on Gunn Hwy @ Henderson Rd, Busch Blvd, Chamberlain High School, Florida One Stop Ctr, Northgate Shopping Ctr, Busch Gardens, Tampa Tech, Temple Terrace, 56th St, NetPark Transfer Center.
- Route 42 – University Area Connector: Clockwise Loop serving various points within the University North Area, including: 131st Ave, 15th St, Fletcher Ave, Nebraska Ave, Skipper Rd, Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
- Route 44 – Sinclair Hills Connector: Counter-Clockwise Loop serving various points within the University North Area & points to the northwest, including: 22nd St, University Community Resource Center, Bearss Ave, Skipper Palms Shopping Center, Livingston Ave, Sinclair Hills Rd, Florida Ave, 131st Ave.
- Route 45 – University/WestShore: WestShore Plaza, WestShore Blvd, WestShore Business District, Cypress St, Lois Ave, Spruce St, Dale Mabry Hwy, Raymond James Stadium, Steinbrenner Field, MLK Blvd, Rome Ave, Waterman’s Crossing Apartments, Tampa Catholic High School, Sligh Ave, Lowry Park Zoo, North Boulevard, Busch Blvd, Florida Ave, Linebaugh Ave, 15th St, 131st Ave, University Area Transit Center. Direct connection is available to Route 30 by exiting the bus at either WestShore Blvd & Cypres St, or at the WestShore Plaza Transfer Center & walking to the stops at WestShore Blvd & Gray St.
- Route 46 – Brandon Blvd: Westfield Brandon, Brandon Shopping Center at SR 60 and Buckingham Pl, Brandon ALDI, WalMart SuperCenter on Brandon Blvd (SR 60), Brandon Blvd Shoppes, Valrico Post Office, Dover Park-N-Ride.
- Route 48 – Temple Terrace: University Area Transit Center, VA Hospital, USF Tampa Campus via Holly Dr, 50th St, Malibu Apartments, Fowler Ave, MOSI, Temple Terrace, Temple Terrace Family Recreation Complex, Rotary Riverfront Park, Nantucket Bay Apartments, Morris Bridge Rd, Boardwalk at Morris Bridge Apartments, Davis Rd, Point Plaza Shopping Center, Temple Terrace Hwy, East Tampa Amazon Facility, Boys & Girls Club, 78th St, Harney Rd, Tampa Family Health Center – Sligh, Tampa Bay Technical High School, Netpark Transfer Center (street-side stop on Harney Rd – buses do not enter the main complex).
- Route 275LX – New Tampa/Wiregrass Limited Express: Marion Transit Center, Non-Stop via I-275, Fowler Ave, University Mall (street-side stops on Fowler Ave), Bruce B. Downs Blvd, University Area Transit Center, Lowe’s Park-N-Ride on Bruce B. Downs Blvd, New Tampa, Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel (northbound only), Shops at Wiregrass Park-N-Ride. No service to Downtown Tampa on weekends.
- Route 360LX – Brandon/South Tampa Limited Express: J.C. Handly Park-N-Ride, Kings Ave, Bloomingdale Ave (westbound), Providence Rd (westbound), Lumsden Rd/Causeway Blvd, Non-Stop via Selmon Exwy, Downtown Tampa & Marion Transit Center via Marion St Transitway, Britton Plaza, Dale Mabry Hwy, South Interbay (Kingfisher St)*. No service to Downtown Tampa & Brandon on Sundays.
- Route 400 – MetroRapid North-South: Marion Transit Center, Morgan St, Kennedy Blvd (Southbound), Jackson St (Northbound), Tampa Union Station (Amtrak), Nebraska Ave, Ybor City Library, Sulfur Springs Park, Fletcher Ave, St. Joseph’s Community Care Center, University Area Transit Center.
- Route 571 – South County Flex: Amazon Distribution Center, Ruskin Winn Dixie, HCC Southshore, Ruskin Sr. Ctr, Ruskin Neighborhood Service Ctr, Suncoast Health Ctr, Southbay Hospital, Kings Point, Sun City Plaza, Sun City Center, Sun City Publix, Wimauma Walmart, Wimauma Senior Ctr. Weekday service only.
* Route will enter a military base. A military or contractor ID is required for all passengers before entering a military installation. A security check will take place at the main gate. Failure to comply will result in being denied access to the base.
29 thoughts on “HART Transit Routes”
Does the bus come to seffner us hwy 92 area
Hi there, please visit http://www.gohart.org for a system map and routes in the area. Currently, there are no bus routes that traverse US Hwy 92 in that area. But there are a couple of weekday express routes to and from Downtown Tampa.
wow your kidding i would take the bus from seffner to down town the closest bus is at walmart mlk & 579 . why isn’t there a bus on 92
There is no funding available for such a route, and possibly not enough demand.
If I was leaving the greyhound station in Tampa how would I then get to pinellas county I understand there is a way to do this I just need step by step instructions
Hi Tabitha, the Greyhound terminal is just a few blocks away from the Marion Transit Center. You can walk to Morgan St from the terminal and then proceed northbound to the transit center. The north platform is where PSTA Routes 100X and 300X board, so you can take either route into Pinellas County. For schedule information, please visit PSTA.net.
Hope this Google Maps link will help. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
From Greyhound Package Express to Marion Transit Center via N Morgan St.
7 min (0.3 mi)
1. Head west on E Polk St toward N Morgan St
2. Turn right onto N Morgan St
3. Turn left onto E Fortune St
4. Turn right onto N Marion St
5. Arrive at location: Marion Transit Center
Is there a bus route from west tampa MacDill Kennedy area to Fowler USF??
While there is no direct bus route from where you are, you can take Route 30 to WestShore Plaza, and then transfer to Route 45. Route 45 will take you directly from WestShore Plaza to the University Area Transit Center near the USF Tampa Campus, and travels along Fowler Ave from Florida Ave to University Mall.
All I want to do is be able to do a quick schedule look up, for whatever bus I want. Not have to blog about it. You had a good site. Now it requires a password. Why? Every other bus company has it right, and you did. I can’t even ask Google and get the correct answer. Thanks Hart!!
I’m sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with HART’s new website. I absolutely feel your frustration, as there are many things still missing from the new site, as well as some inaccuracies and bugs.
Unfortunately, you have posted a comment on a website/blog that is not affiliated with HART, or any public transit agency for that matter. So you will need to contact HART directly with your concerns.
You may either follow the link below to access HART’s website comment form, or call 813-254-4278. I am currently working to update my website due to their website changes, as many older links no longer work.
Do have a bus route from 8810 himes ave to the marriot at water side?
While there is no direct bus route from your location to Downtown Tampa, you can use the following routes to reach your destination:
Start by using Route 36 southbound via Himes Ave to the West Tampa Transfer Center. From there, you can transfer to Route 7 southbound to Downtown Tampa/Marion Transit Center. Both routes run every 30 minutes Monday through Friday, and every hour on weekends and some holidays. Complete route schedules are available at http://www.gohart.org, just select the route that you want to view from the drop-down menu, plus the day (Weekday, Saturday, Sunday), and the direction of the route.
If you are travelling on a weekday, the In-Towner Trolley (Route 96) will get you directly from Marion Transit Center in northern Downtown Tampa to the downtown hotels. The In-Towner currently operates Monday through Friday only from 6:00am until 8:30am, and then again from 3:30pm until 6:00pm. Trolleys run every 15 minutes. If the trolley is not running, you can transfer to Route 8 and take the bus to the stop by Amalie Arena. From there, your destination will be in walking distance. Route 8 runs every 30 minutes Monday through Friday, and every hour on weekends and some holidays. Please visit http://www.gohart.org for schedules.
If you have any further questions, please contact HART directly at 813-254-4278.
Do a bus runs on or by South macdill before u get to Bay to bay
HART Route 4 travels along Bay to Bay Blvd from S. Dale Mabry Hwy to Ysabella Dr. The HART Flex South Tampa Route travels northbound along MacDill Ave. Both routes operate Monday through Friday.
Is the a route on US41 to Palmetto in manatee county
Is there a ONE bus route that goes from Riverview to HCC brandon campus?
If not, what BUSES do iI have to take to get there from riverview and back?
Hi Eliyah, unfortunately, there is no one-seat bus ride from the Riverview area to the HCC Brandon Campus. You will need to make a transfer at Westfield Brandon to HART Route 37.
Do you have a bus that goes to hernando county?
The Hernando THEbus Purple Route connects into Pasco County via US Hwy 19. You can connect between the Purple Route and Pasco County Transit Route 21 by the Scheer Commerce Center on Emerald Blvd. Route 21 will then take you to Bayonett Point Plaza and Gulfview Square Mall, where connections to Pasco County Transit Route 19 are available. From either point, you can take Route 19 into Pinellas County and transfer to the Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA) Route 19 at the transfer point by Tarpon Mall. Connections to various other PSTA routes can be made throughout Pinellas County – and PSTA also provides connections into Hillsborough County and the Hillsborough Area Regional Transit (HART) system. At this time, there is no direct transit connection between Hernando and Hillsborough, but long-range plans eventually call for weekday express bus service between Hillsborough, Pasco, and Hernando via I-75 and the Suncoast Pkwy.
How can I get from Port Richey to Tampa & is it possible on the weekend?
Hi there, weekend bus service is extremely limited in terms of intercounty routes. Pasco Transit operates Monday through Saturday only, so you won’t be able to travel via transit on Sundays. For Pinellas, the PSTA North County Connector to Tampa from Westfield Countryside Mall only runs Monday through Saturday as well.
Please help me. I’m disabled and having trouble figuring out how to get from regency cove to fl hospital on the 25th at 6 am. I can walk to westshore but is there a bus without changes? And how much will it cost me?
The normal one-way fare for the HART bus system is $2.00, with a day pass costing $4.00. If you qualify for the discount fare, it’s $1.00 one-way and $2.00 for a day pass. These fares are valid on HART local and limited express bus routes only. For full fare information, please visit http://www.gohart.org/Pages/fares-cards.aspx
I would strongly advise that you contact HART directly with any trip planning inquiries, as I am not affiliated with any transit agency. You can call 813-254-4278 Monday through Friday between 6:00am and 8:00pm, and weekends between 8:00am and 5:00pm. Thank you.
How can I get from the campo Y on Bloomingdale, valrico to USF? TIA.
I am not quite understanding your inquiry. Please know that I am not affiliated with any public transit agency. For trip planning inquiries, please contact HART directly at 813-254-4278.
No entiendo muy bien su pregunta. Por favor, sepa que no estoy afiliado a ninguna agencia de transporte público. Para consultas de planeación de viaje, comuníquese con HART directamente al 813-254-4278.
The difference between Atlanta and Tampa is startling. The bus service here is barely usable for actual daily transportation to a job unless you’re going in a straight line on a major street. And even then you’re standing out in the open. Used to take me three hours to get from Bougainvillea to Seffner Walmart with a walk to 92 after. Commuter rail is 20 years overdue here. Single greatest issue holding our area and citizens back from success.