The past few months have not been kind to me due to some personal matters that arose. I do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience during the summer months. However, I am now trying to get back on track with my blogging schedule and several website updates. Some of these changes you may have already noticed; from the new theme and modules, to the expanded content on some pages. For the month of October in fact, I’m planning even more updates! So please stay tuned! 😀
With that said, here’s a few things that I’ll be blogging about during the next few weeks.
- An addition to my fantasy transit system project, as well as updates to my existing Norfolk project.
- HART and PSTA’s Ridership Gains from August.
- Fall service enhancements for the HART and PSTA bus systems (as well as any enhancements for MCAT, SCAT, HRT, etc).
- An update on the Tide LRT extension plans towards the Virginia Beach Oceanfront and Naval Station Norfolk.
- A summary of the construction work along the Chicago Transit Authority’s Red Line South Corridor.
- A summary of what’s being planned in HART’s TDP that was approved this week.
- An update on the Grand Paris Express Subway plan for Paris.
- YES! Transit Staycations! My planned post keeps getting delayed because…I can’t find the photos that I have of the place that I’m profiling. 😦
- And much, much more!
If you happen to have an idea that I can put into a future blog post, please feel free to drop me a line via the Contact Form!
Wishing you a great month of October!