The Transit Blog by HARTride 2012’s Annual Report for 2012.
To wrap up 2012, I thought I would share this wonderful report, generated by WordPress.com!
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 2,100 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 4 years to get that many views.
Click here to see the complete report.
Now, here’s what you can expect in the new year!
- Blogging schedule: Yes, I will be establishing a blogging schedule, as I had mentioned previously. Doing this has been such a rocky start, but I am confident that once I have the rhythm set, there will be no stopping me. 😉
- New look for my websites: Currently, I’m testing out a new layout for my Europe Transit site and adding in new content as I go. I hope to be able to update my Tampa Bay Transit site with this same layout, as well as my other sites.
- Expanding my Projects page: A lot of my projects have been on the backburner for the past couple months due to personal obligations. However, I am slowly getting things back on track when it comes to my creations on The Sims 3. I hope to have a few new videos on my YouTube Channel posted in the coming months. I also plan to restart my Air Base Mayhem fanfiction series sometime in February.
- Reopen Tampa Bay Transit and New York City Transit by HARTride 2012: These two sites have been closed for many months due to personal obligations. However, I hope to have them reopened by the summer months (hopefully much sooner though). I don’t want to quote any exact dates right now though, because it’s just too hard to tell at the moment when I will be able to get everything back up.
- And many other surprises! 😀
HAPPY NEW YEAR!