2014 Blog/Site Stats
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 30,000 times in 2014. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 11 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
- Best Month in viewership: July, 2014 – 3,356 site views (with 2,088 new visitors to the site)
- Most views in a single day: June 8, 2014 – 219 views
- Most viewed webpage: HART Transit Routes – 7,360+ views
- Most viewed blog post: Extended closure of Paris Metro station Palais Royal – Musée du Louvre – 940+ views
- Viewership Milestones Reached: Surpassed 30,000 views
Click here to see the complete report.