Veterans Day will be on Monday, November 11, 2013. Unlike most Federal holidays, where transit services are typically limited to weekend-level services, most transit districts tend to operate on a typical weekday schedule on Veterans Day, with some districts operating weekday services with modifications.
One exception is HART, which typically runs Saturday-level local bus services on Veterans Day. HART will not run express bus services, MetroRapid, and most HARTflex routes (with the exception of the Northdale route).
Please view the listing below to see what schedule your area’s transit district will be operating on Veterans Day.
Normal Weekday-Level Service:
- TECOline Streetcar Line
- PSTA Local, Express, and Trolleybus Routes
- Hampton Roads Transit – All Modes (see exceptions under the No Service section).
- MCAT and SCAT bus services
- HART Local Bus Routes
- HARTflex Northdale Service
- HART Express Routes
- HART MetroRapid
- HARTflex (except HARTflex Northdale)
- HRT Express Routes 918, 919, 922, and 965
- Northern Tampa Bay Transit Districts (Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus Counties)
If you have any questions regarding holiday transit services, please contact your respective transit district for details. Customer service centers will be open normal hours (unless otherwise specified by the transit district).