Find where you need to go.
Page was last updated on 02/24/2019.
This route listing is current as of 02/24/2019.
To obtain the latest transit information, please visit:
All System Routes
- Route 1 – Palmetto/Ellenton: Ellenton Premium Outlets, Ellenton Ice and Sports Complex, Gamble Mansion, Palmetto Village, WalMart on 10th St E, Palmetto/Bradenton Fairgrounds, Palmetto High School, Palmetto Station, Downtown Palmetto, Downtown Bradenton Station.
- Route 2 – East Bradenton: Downtown Bradenton Station, McKechnie Field (n.k.a. LECOM Park), DeSoto Station, Manasota Industrial Park, Manatee Glens, Michelle Bach Healthcare Center/Centerstone, Manatee County Department of Public Works, Red Barn Flea Market.
- Route 3 – Manatee Ave: Holmes Beach, Palma Sola Causeway, Beachway Plaza, Westgate Plaza, South Florida Museum, Downtown Bradenton Station, Riverfront Rehab Center, Manatee Memorial Hospital, Manatee County Health Department, Carlton Arms, Braden River Plaza, Eden Pointe Apartments, Traveler’s Oasis (one-way loop before going westbound), WalMart on SR 64 (Westbound trips ONLY).
- Route 4 – 9th Ave: Blake Hospital, GT Bray Park, Manatee High School, Downtown Bradenton Transfer Center, Tropicana Plant on 9th St SE, Avondale Apartments, WalMart on SR 70.
- Route 6 – Cortez Rd: Coquina Beach, Bradenton Beach, Paradise Bay Plaza, Blake Hospital, WalMart on Cortez Rd, Cortez Plaza, DeSoto Station.
- Route 8 – Oneco/Bayshore: DeSoto Station, Cortez Plaza, Southeast High School (Eastbound trips ONLY), Royal Palm 20 Theaters (Eastbound trips ONLY), WalMart on SR 70 (Eastbound trips ONLY), Presbyterian Villas.
- Route 9 – 26th St W: Downtown Bradenton Station, Bayshore High School, State College of Florida.
- Route 12 – State Rd 70: DeSoto Station, WalMart on 53rd Ave & US 301 (buses do not enter), MTC Parking Lot (Limited Trips), SR 70 @ Ranch Lake Blvd/87th St E.
- Route 13 – Palmetto Circulator: Route operates mostly as a one-way circulator, please see the route map & schedule for details. Palmetto Station, Palmetto/Bradenton Fairgrounds, Palmetto High School, Palmetto Village, Bradenton/Manatee County Convention Center, Manatee School for the Performing Arts, WalMart on 10th St E, Washington Park, Downtown Bradenton Station.
- Route 16 – 15th St E/Tallevast: Operates mostly in a one-directional loop through southern Bradenton and Tallevast – See map for details. DeSoto Mall Transfer Center, Park of Commerce, Saunders Industrial Park, Parkland Center, Whitfield Industrial Park, Goodwill Center on 15th St E, Bayshore Shopping Center, Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport is only served on selected trips.
- Route 99 – Bradenton/Sarasota Connector: Operated jointly by MCAT and SCAT. Both district’s buses are used along this route. Downtown Bradenton Station, McKechnie Field, DeSoto Station Center, Cortez Plaza, Bayshore High School, State College of Florida, Bayshore Shopping Center, US Hwy 41, Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport, Downtown Sarasota Transfer Center on Lemon St (SCAT bus services).
- Route 201 – North County ConneXion: Palmetto Station, US Hwy 41, Rubonia, North Manatee Health Care Center, Palmetto/Bradenton Fairgrounds, Palmetto Village, Bradenton/Manatee County Convention Center, Manatee School for the Performing Arts, WalMart on 10th St E, Washington Park, Downtown Bradenton Station.
- Route 203 – Skyway ConneXion: Operates weekdays only with limited stops. DeSoto Station, Downtown Bradenton Station, Palmetto Station, 34th St S @ 54th Ave S (transfer to PSTA Routes 11 & 34), 34th St S @ 1st Ave S (within walking distance of the PSTA Grand Central Station), Tyrone Blvd @ 68th St (Tyrone Square Mall),
Bay Pines VA Medical Center (transfer to PSTA Route 18).
- Anna Maria Trolley: Anna Maria Island City Pier, Holmes Beach, Bradenton Beach, Coquina Beach.
- Beach Express Trolley: Operates Sundays & Holidays. WalMart on SR 64, Manatee Memorial Hospital, Downtown Bradenton, Palma Sola Causeway, Holmes Beach.
- Longboat Key Shuttle: Reservation-based flex shuttle serving Longboat Key. More Information.