Creating a better website experience for you.
Over the past couple of months, I’ve been making preparations for my next & largest website update to date. Many of you may have already noticed the new theme & layout, as well as the completion of some sections.
However, over the next few months, I’ll be heavily working on sections that I previously was unable to complete due to other obligations. Such sections for the most part, have been temporarily taken down until I’ve had a chance to re-work them. You’ll thus notice the lack of links on the navigation bar.
My completed sections/pages so far comprise of the following:
- Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority section (with the exception of the Active Transit Vehicles page)
- Manatee County Area Transit section
- About section
- Other Features & Projects section
- Intercity Transit Services subsection
- Transit Museum subsection
- Alternative Fueled Vehicles subsection
If you’d like to get sneak peak on what I’m working on here at The Global Transit Guidebook & you happen to have a presence on Facebook, please feel free to join The Global Transit Guidebook Forum Facebook Group. There, you can also share your transit-related photos & experiences, partake in periodic group polls & photo contests, & share transit-related news & happenings from your area. You do not have to be a transit enthusiast or advocate to join.